I'd like you to know why I am apart of the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society's Man & Woman of the year campaign.
Charlie McMahan, Pastor of SouthBrook Christian Church, preached about putting your life into play...meaning using your God gifted talents to help others. An old friend of mine, Dave Scharff, started Cancer Hope Ministries @ SouthBrook. Cancer Hope surrounds a cancer patient with prayer and support. I have a bad history of breast cancer in my family. Cancer scares me. I said to God, if you will protect me and my family from cancer, I would be proud to pray for cancer victims. So I signed up. Then God said GAME ON! God not only wanted me to pray for cancer patients but raise tens of thousands of dollars for them! I was asked by Leukemia/lymphoma society to be a candidate for Woman of the Year. I am competing against 3 other woman to raise the most money within 10 weeks. Prior winners have raised 70 thousand dollars within 10 weeks! Should my team win, in reality, blood cancer patients will be the true winners!!!
My Moms 4 Miracles team is raising money in honor of children with blood cancers...including 9 year old Ally & 17 year old Madison. Ally was diagnosed with leukemia 2 years ago. Madison was diagnosed with Lymphoma at the same time. These 2 young ladies are unbelievable survivors! No one should have to battle cancer, but especially children! So let's fight for them! I am proud to lead the fight! But again, this actually isn't my fight, but Gods. I believe this is not my campaign but Gods! And with your help, Miracles will happen!
Thank you Charlie for changing my life, giving it purpose, and leading me to Gods plan for me! Thank you Dave for putting your life into play, leading to me and others to putting our lives into play! And thank you SouthBrook for allowing me to speak @ all 3 services! Your prayers and support are incredible !!
Later this week I look forward to telling you how God is already opening doors and creating Miracles!
Thank you again everyone, God Is good!
Sally, you are an inspiration to many who know you. Thank you for answering God's call! He will use you to influence others for his Kingdom! You go girl!
ReplyDelete